Good Old Kiwi Curry
- Cut chicken thighs into cubes.
- Heat pan on med/high with canola oil, when the pan is hot add chicken, onion, garlic and ginger.
- Cook until chicken is golden brown, add all the spices to the pan and coat the chicken with the spices.
- Add chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil then add coconut cream and coriander.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with steamed rice or a green salad.
At 3 Wise Men, we are all shirtnuts. In fact we are nuts about all mensgear and would love to share some of little nuggets and gems of information with you. If you want to know what to wear with what, how to wear it, where to buy it and how much to pay for it all then register here. In return, we will endeavour to send you stuff that hits the spot. If we miss the spot then you can ditch us any time you like. Go on - give us a burn.