Easter Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1. Lightly grease and line a 20cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine rice bubbles, Tim Tams, chocolate and coconut, stir. Press into base and side of pan. Chill for 30 minutes until set.
- 3. In a heat-proof jug, whisk gelatine into water with a fork until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- 4. Combine cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla, beat until nice and smooth. Add cream and gelatine mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour in melted chocolate, mix until smooth.
- 5. Pour mixture into cake tin. Chill for 6 hours or until set. Serve topped with whipped cream and extra chopped Tim Tams.
At 3 Wise Men, we are all shirtnuts. In fact we are nuts about all mensgear and would love to share some of little nuggets and gems of information with you. If you want to know what to wear with what, how to wear it, where to buy it and how much to pay for it all then register here. In return, we will endeavour to send you stuff that hits the spot. If we miss the spot then you can ditch us any time you like. Go on - give us a burn.