One day in 2004, 3 of us - all mates - were having a general chat about life, as you do, and we got to the topic of shirts. All three of us had lived overseas where selection, price and the ability to buy on-line meant that shirt shopping was actually a pleasure. However back here the choice and cost of shirts meant we were just not buying them on a regular basis. And we were sure we weren't the only ones who felt like this.
The landscape was changing in the way men were dressing.
1. Make it easy for people to buy 3 Wise Men by making quality fashionable gear at affordable prices.
2. Always have strong online offers, as well as welcoming and well-stocked stores with awesome staff offering great service.
3. Keep everything simple. Especially pricing.
4. Ensure all our shirts are made of the softest, richest cotton and that everything we make wears beautifully and is built to last.
5. GBR. This stands for Good Buggers Rule. We like good buggers. We try to be good buggers. We try to work with good buggers. It seems to work. Many of our staff and customers have been with us since the start. They're all good buggers.